Forum de la team  Index du Forum
Forum de la team
Fr3nch-3lit3

Forum de la team  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Someone Keeps Trying To Change My Facebook Password ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team Index du Forum -> Forum ouvert a tous ... -> Aides, questions, solutions...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
almivalor

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Someone Keeps Trying To Change My Facebook Password Répondre en citant

Someone Keeps Trying To Change My Facebook Password
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

show more Hi there, thanks for reading. I havent used that in years. The mail they send cant be processed without verification from me. Please help me. Because I could only pick from specific groups, I couldnt pick exactly who I wanted. 1) I noticed the hack 10 min after my password was changed and clicked the lock account button. A spam message was posted as a comment by me. Dear member, eBay member sprouts-n-gerbils has left you a message regarding item #271224584134 Click here to view the message ( there will be a hyperlink here leading to a website ) Regards, eBay Needless to say the item number doesnt exist but you can bet your last $ that the link leads to somewhere nasty. My real fb acount has been hacked by phishing page.which i had been using for 2 years. 8 answers Politics 15 hours ago Is the Nintendo Switch worth it? Not a big Zelda fan, but DEFINITELY wanting to play Mario Odyssey. A+ security measures. FacebookYouSuck December 27, 2015 at 7:15 am Facebook sucks when they force you to download Kapersky malware to scan your pc but it does not seem to be sending info back to Facebook. They removed my number, not me. Visit the Help Center for step-by-step directions on how to fix these settings. and I'm getting absolutely tired of it. I went to the secure your account step, but it says I have no answer security questions before I can login because its from a device that hasnt logged in before. Google changed password wont give it to me. Yahoo Answers Popular When someone I follow Answers a question Follows a question Rates an answer Asks a question Wins a best answer Default Apply Cancel . (Which it wasnt) I have literally no idea what my next move is. I was on my Facebook yesterday and when I tried to refresh the news feed I was prompted to re-login. Stephanie October 26, 2014 at 4:37 pm HI, hoping you can help me. Your browser is set to automatically clear cookies whenever it closes. I couldn't. You cannot find out WHO hacked your account at least not without the help of the police. michael castro July 2, 2013 at 9:08 am Good point re Facebook. Once an account is stolen, technical solutions may be impossible. Really sucks! Good thing is I have 2 other spare accounts on facebook! Mark Jacobs December 27, 2015 at 10:39 am Ive never heard of Facebook forcing people to download Kaspersky. He would like to have the imposter profile DELETED and his original personal profile made available. Just make another one, let everybody know that your previous account got hacked, eventually ask the moderators or administrators to ban it, and thats it. Translate.. Leo February 9, 2016 at 5:32 pm Only if theres malware on your computer, or if theyre looking over your shoulder. And make sure youve done everything this article recommends. Help me! . .. I feel hopeless now to get my fb account back. For further steps go to the email that was sent. Thanks, The Facebook Team Mark Jacobs (Team Leo) May 24, 2016 at 5:54 am You dont have login approval enabled because you no longer have a phone number associated with your Facebook account. Junaid May 22, 2015 at 9:52 am Sir. Only they wont confirm my new password until I get to it inside the very email Im unable to enter without answering their request within 3 hours. You may not be able to recover your account 5a02188284
crazy status for facebook in hindifacebook hacking passwords onlinedownload app game facebookadd more facebook likesfacebook password hacker software for mobilecriminal case facebook hack toolswelcome to facebook log in screenfacebook profile view checker 2012 downloadfacebook latest new version downloadapplicazioni smile facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team Index du Forum -> Forum ouvert a tous ... -> Aides, questions, solutions... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006